CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I am a sinner and I love sinners!!!

I am a Christian. I love homosexuals, because that's what Jesus tells us to do! He does NOT say to judge them and He does NOT say to slander them and He does NOT say to harm them in any way!! Christians need to wake up and treat people like Jesus did.....with LOVE! We can believe that someone's lifestyle is wrong and still show them the love of Christ!
I am a sinner and I love sinners!!

2 comments:

  1. I apologize if this is a little harsh. I am really sick of people that claim Christianity that are mean and hateful.
    I had a conversation with my 8 year old daughter the other day about her sister(who is 11) being mean to her. They usually get along but every so often we need to break up a screaming match. I explained to my 8 yo that even if her sister beats her until she is bleeding everywhere she needs to not retaliate. If Jesus had retaliated when they were beating Him, where would we be now?
    She was a little upset and thought I meant that her sister COULD beat her. I had to laugh at that. But I did go on to explain that Jesus' own Mother couldn't recognize Him when the soldiers were finished and He never said a word!
    Wow, talk about self control! The love He has for us is immeasurable! We need to treat others with just a fraction of this love. It is impossible for us, as humans, to love with the love of God!
    But we can sure as heck try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This country would be a better place if everyone could learn to disagree while remaining civil.

    I love your owls.

    ReplyDelete