CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My New Favorite Site.....I think ; )

I say "i think" simply because I am always finding a new site and that one becomes my favorite for a while.

Ok, the site is actually a blog called Raising Homemakers. I love that they have a ton of other sites linked in theirs, which is probably why it is so AWESOME!!

I am going to start posting some of my homemaking ideas as well. Some of those ladies make me feel like I am way too far behind. Everyone is so creative.
Let me start off by telling you that I am not into sewing! I hate it with a passion of a thousand suns! But I do make my own curtains, most of the time. I will post some pictures when I get some more done.
I am a SCRAPBOOKER to the core! I love to cross stitch, crochet, build my own shelving, and decorate.
One of the ladies on one of the sites said that her favorite time of year is fall.....MINE TOO!!! I love decorating for fall and everything Autumn!
I think that is enough for now so I will go and find something better to do with my time than sit here on my computer. I am so looking forward to contributing and hope that you don't all think I am totally.....well.....NUTS!
Thanks for reading some more Thoughts From The Nut House!

1 comment:

  1. I apologize to Raising Homemakers.
    IT IS A WEBSITE AND NOT A BLOG!!
    Here is the address:
    http://raisinghomemakers.com/

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete