CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Amazing BBQ Beef Recipe!!

The first time I tried this recipe it became an instant family favorite!

BBQ Beef Sandwiches
3lb. Chuck Roast
1 1/2c. Ketchup
1/4 c. Packed Brown Sugar
1/4 c. Red Wine Vinegar
2 TBPS. Dijon Mustard
1 TBSP. Worchestershire Sauce
1 tsp. Liquid Smoke
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder

Place roast in Crock Pot on Low.
Mix all ingredients together and pour over top of roast.
(I have mixed everything in the Crock Pot and then slid the roast in gently to keep from having to wash the extra dishes ;)  )
Cook on low 8 - 10 hours.
Remove roast from Crock Pot and shred meat.
Place back in the Crock Pot and coat well.
Serve warm.

For a variation on this dish I have also used stew meat and prepared everything the same way until the end. When the meat is falling apart when I stir it I prepare a bag of egg noodles and we eat the BBQ beef over noodles with a veggie on the side. 
It is delicious and my family likes it either way.

I got this recipe off the internet and can't remember where. It is not my own concoction....which is probably a good thing ;)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really good! I am making a bbq pork recipe today- but I'll keep this one in mind, it sounds DELICIOUS! :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete